Comes from the book "Scheibenkleister - Massenspeicher am Atari"
CBHD is initially only a hard disk driver. On closer inspection however, he has some additional features:
- integrate (Z to C) of up to 24 partitions
- partitions on removable disks and are in need of registered.
- The SCSI routines of CBHD be as SCSI drivers passed out
- full standard for SCSI-2 when accessing the SCSI devices:
- End target is controlled
- Receives all the messages of the SCSI devices
- Arbitration and Initiator Identification
- support and automatic detection of ALIA host adapter
- support and automatic detection of ICD-host adapter
- Boot from any drive
- free choice of partitions include
- boot partition as a function of its own SCSI ID of computer available
- Background Transfer MagiC
back to IDE & SCSI Drivers