A Multitasking TOS Replacement
MagiC runs on all ST, TT, and Falcon computers with 512K of memory, but 2MB is recommended.
MagiC Fast Facts:
- Runs on ST, TT, or Falcon
- Font Selector for Choosing Your Primary System Fonts
- MagiCDesk Handles Long File Names and Color Icons
- Up to 16 Programs (or 10 programs with 6 Accessories) May Be Preemptively Multitasked
- Up to 64 Windows May Be Open Simultaneously
- Comfortable Operation with Completely New Graphical User Interface which Allows Rapid Switching Between Different Program Menus
- "Freeze" or Remove Deadlocked Programs in Memory
- Faster Printer, Serial, and MIDI Port Operation
- Programs Run Dramatically Faster than they do under TOS
- Up to 57,600 Baud on SCC-based Serial Ports (or on any ST with High Speed Serial Port Modification on Page 37 of our new catalog)
- Extended Dialog Functions: flying dialogs, keyboard equivalents within dialogs, pop-up menus, etc.
- Compatible with All Hardware Accelerators and Graphics Cards
- Improved Memory Management Prevents One Misbehaving Program from taking the Whole System Down!
Versions of MagiC
- Atari Mag!X 1.0, 2.0
- Atari MagiC 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 6.x
- PC MagiCPC
- Mac MagiCMac
Back to Main Page