SPIN! is a MetaDOS-BOS drivers and a MiNT & MagiC XFS for CD-ROM file system.
SPIN! is a driver package for CD-ROMs, currently consisting of the MiNT-XFS SPIN.XFS (eXtended File System), the MagiC-SPIN-XFS MAGX.XFS and the MetaDOS-BOS SPIN_SD.BOS driver, turn on the SCSIDRV the interface by Steffen Engel.
Currently it supports:
- ISO9660 Level 1 (the "normal" format)
- ISO9660 with "long" name (for example, is Amiga CD Used)
- ISO9660 with Rock Ridge extensions (of these extensions However only a portion analyzed)
- ISO9660 with Apple extensions (Resourcefork, Type and Creator)
- ISO9660/Joliet: the Windows-95-format, the transformation of the Unicode characters in file names is not yet tests)
- Macintosh HFS
- Audio CD (requires audio Level-2-driver (BOS drivers))
SPIN! does not own any routines to access the drive. Instead, the existence of a Level-2-driver (MetaDOS-BOS Driver) provided. This strict separation makes it possible for SPIN! with any existing Level-2-driver combinations.
- Download SPIN! here
back to IDE & SCSI Drivers