Atari 8-bit items for Sale

All discussions about the Atari 8bit range of machines.

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

dave1953
Atarian
Atarian

Atari 8-bit items for Sale

Post by dave1953 »

Hope this is allowed, please tell me if not.

Various Atari 8-bit items for sale including 800XL with power pack, powers up but no output to screen so assumed non-working, XC12 in good condition but appears to be non-working no light on when plugged in, 1050 unmodified including power pack and data lead, powers up, heads spin but no way to test it so unknown whether working, Various disk-based games, couple of cartridge games some tape games. Mini Office II on disk, lots of Atari User Magazines including original ones, Page 6 New Atari User ones, also Home Computer Course 1-23 1983-1984.

Lists are available.
Mug UK
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Atari 8-bit items for Sale

Post by Mug UK »

It would help everyone who might be interested to put a price and where in the world you're located.
My main site: http://www.mug-uk.co.uk - slowly digging up the bits from my past (and re-working a few): Atari ST, Sega 8-bit (game hacks) and NDS (Music ripping guide).

I develop a free Word (for Windows) add-in that's available for Word 2007 upwards. It's a fix-it toolbox that will allow power Word users to fix document errors. You can find it at: http://www.mikestoolbox.co.uk
dave1953
Atarian
Atarian

Post by dave1953 »

Thanks I am in the UK, West Midlands and am currently listing everything on a spreadsheet for publishing when completed (busy typing away). Wanted items to go to enthusiasts rather than just listing on a well-known auction site
dave1953
Atarian
Atarian

Post by dave1953 »

Enclosed list in Excel 97-2003 format, assume everyone can either open it or use a viewer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “The Atari 8bit corner”