Description: Development in Basic language.
Version: 3.60 TT
Resolutions: Low (editor changes to Medium automatically) / Medium / High
GFA BASIC is a very popular dialect of the BASIC programming language on the Atari ST.
GFA BASIC, sometimes spelled GFABASIC, has a list of nice features which distinguishes it from other BASIC dialects, both on Atari ST and other platforms.
- no line numbers
- single statement per line
- exhaustive supply of control flow and structure statements
- large range of graphics commands
- ability to call machine code or 'C'
- full access to Atari ST hardware and TOS
- access to VDI and AES
- full screen editor with integrated debugging facilities and syntax checking
- automatic code formatting and indenting
- subroutine folding
- compiler available
- very easy to learn